What makes me unique?
I transitioned from life coaching to business coaching 1 year into my business as I am passionate about business – I have had multiple businesses in the past, studied Business up to postgraduate level AND spent over a decade teaching and mentoring people to build successful businesses.
I have a masters in Psychology so I can delve deep into your mindset and confidence and help you uncover those blocks.
I am a qualified coach and have completed numerous qualifications including a PGCERT and numerous diplomas. I have over a decade experience in coaching in my previous career and transformed the performance of my team using coaching skills. I have over 2000 coaching hours.
When I work with clients I will support them but I will also hold you accountable, I am straight talking and honest – this means you are more likely to get those results.
I have always worked with my own coaches and am currently part of a high-level mastermind as well as having one to one coaching support. I have worked with mentors and coaches including Marie Forleo, Taki Moore, Shaa Wasmund, Noor Hibbert, Brendon Burchard and Amy Porterfield.
I have built a multiple 6 figure business in less than 2 years with numerous income streams. I have been where you are and I understand how to support you.
I have had two previous successful careers, I started off in recruitment and helped set up offices in New York and Europe. I then moved into Education spending over 10 years as a consultant and senior leader and completing a national leadership development program. I have taken all of my skills and experience from my previous careers into my business – something I encourage my clients to do.
Would we get on?
Coaching is about relationships – would we get on?
- I love travelling and have lived all over the world (US, Ibiza, Australia, Malaysia)
- I have two young daughters and they are a big part of my Why
- I have always enjoyed exercise and love the gym and yoga, in previous years I have run the marathon and as a teen I used to compete in eventing at a national level
- I love reading and writing and am penning my first book
- Friendships are important to me and I love catching up over a glass of prosecco or a cocktail
- In a former life I was a club PR in Ibiza, a door to door sales person in Australia and a scuba diving instructor in Malaysia. I have always taken up the challenge!