Welcome to your ideal client course
Your ideal client course has been developed alongside Tanya Gaffon, strategic marketer and founder of Distinktiv
Why knowing your ideal customer will put you ahead of the crowd:
· Only about 22% of businesses are satisfied with their conversion rates. (Econsultancy, 2016)
· 65% of smartphone users agree that when conducting a search on their smartphones, they look for the most relevant information regardless of the company providing the information. (Google, 2015)
· 65% of businesses cite generating traffic and leads as their biggest marketing challenge (Hubspot 2016)
· 43% cite proving ROI on their marketing activity as their top marketing challenge. (Hubspot 2016)
· 80% of marketers report their lead generation efforts are only slightly or somewhat effective. (BrightTALK, 2015)
If you have identified your ideal customer and have taken the time to understand what motivates them to buy your product and service, as well as where they hang out online and off, you can plan your marketing so that it reaches them in the right place, at the right time with content that is relevant to them.
The result is more traffic, more leads, greater conversion rates and a better ROI.
Challenges and how course solves it
I want to get more customers
Really knowing your ideal customer will unlock how you can reach, attract and engage them in the most effective way possible. What it is that will really motivate them to buy your product and service, the obvious (and less obvious) places you can go to engage them on and offline etc. Our course provides you with clear and easy to follow tips and guidance on how to do this.
I am not an expert at marketing
You’re in business to do what you’re good at. We don’t expect you to be an expert in marketing. That’s why we have written this course in a no-nonsense way to help non-marketers unlock what is usually the domain of professional marketers.
My marketing efforts so far have brought limited / disappointing results
That is probably because you have been focusing on the medium for reaching your customers first rather than the customers. Perhaps someone recommended that you try a particular social media channel because it worked well for their customers. Or advertising in a particular magazine or site? What works well for their customer won’t necessarily work for yours.
I have a limited budget
We have set the course fee at a price mums like you who run their own business can afford. However, once you’ve completed the course, you will have a much better idea of who your ideal customer is, how to position your product and service in a way that they will instantly value it and how to reach them in a way that works for them that you should quickly recoup the cost of the course.
What you get:
- 3 modules
- Workbooks & tasks
- Detailed marketing advice and knowledge